Laurence's debate team competed in its second Golden West Debate League tournament earlier this month. We are thrilled to announce that one of our teams placed among the top teams recognized, and a student also placed as an individual speaker. Click on "Read More" to learn about the tournament and our team.
Welcome to the parents Section of our website.
You will find helpful links to many parent resources and information on this page. For information and resources located behind the password-protected section of our website, please click on the Parent Portal link below.
On the Parent Portal you will find:
- School-related accounts (e.g., MyBackpack and Thriva)
- Athletic team pages and game schedules
- School videos (e.g., from performances and parent talks)
- Important resources (e.g., Student-Parent Handbook and Emergency Plan)
sweetheart dance: spring fling
SPRING EVENT & AUCTION
- Saturday, April 21st at Vibiana: Annual Spring Event & Live Auction
- Monday, April 16th - Friday, April 22nd: Online Auction
- Auction Donation Form & Solicitation Letter
2018 Party booK
- Online Party Book - The 2018 Party Book launches Friday, January 26th at noon. Pre-register with your credit card now and read the party descriptions.
ENRICHMENT CLASS BLOGS
more Helpful Links
During science, our 1st Graders learned about organic ways to control pests in our Edible Garden. Click on "Read More" to read about the fun they had with ladybugs and see photos.
The Laurence Chess Mates participated in the 2018 L.A. Super City Chess Championship last week. Congratulations to all of our players on a job well done! Click on "Read More" to learn about the tournament.
Get ready for this year's 2018 Sweetheart Dance, Spring Fling! Laurence girls will bring their dads, dates or special friends for a fun and memorable night of dancing and fun! The dance will take place on Friday, March 9th from 6:00 - 9:00 p.m. at the Sportsmen's Lodge in Studio City. Tickets are on sale through Friday, February 16th.
This year's memento is a canvas duffel bag with accessories pouch, which must be purchased online with tickets (they will not be sold at the event)!
Click here to buy your tickets and duffel bags!
Parenting consultant Betsy Brown Braun will be back at Laurence on Wednesday, February 21st at 8:00 a.m., to discuss ways to talk to children about grief, loss, and major disasters. Betsy is a bestselling author and child development and behavior specialist. Invitations were sent out via Paperless Post. Click on "Read More" below for additional information about Betsy's upcoming talk and background.