We hope you will find answers to some of your questions here. Please contact our Admissions Office with any additional questions at 818.782.4001 or by email.
- What does Laurence look for in its students?
- When should I begin the admissions process?
- When is your application deadline?
- How many students are admitted to each grade?
- Can I tour Laurence's campus?
- Do you offer transportation services for my area?
- Is there a birth-date cutoff for applicants?
- What appointments are required to complete my application to Laurence?
- What is Laurence's Sibling & Legacy Admissions Policy?
- When do you notify families regarding admissions decisions?
- Is there an after school program at Laurence?
- What will it cost to send my child to Laurence?
- Is financial aid available?
Laurence School does not discriminate based upon race, color, disability, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or national or ethnic origin in the educational instruction, administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid or scholarships, athletic or other school-administered programs, and any other activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School.