Hear what Laurence students and faculty have to say about our school...
Laurence School gives children an unparalleled foundation for success in academics and life. A Laurence education...
- Educates the "Total Child," focusing not only on academic learning, but also on social, emotional and physical development.
- Engages students to promote active learning through experiential projects, collaboration with classmates, real-world discovery, and learning activities tailored to age-level development.
- Provides small, flexible groups for math and reading allowing children to work beyond and at grade level, and to move up when needed.
- Emphasizes a conceptual understanding of subjects and problem-solving for deeper learning.
- Develops students' empathy, resiliency, and leadership through our Represent the "L" Character Education Program.
- Nurtures a diverse, equitable and inclusive educational experience to develop students' ability to understand multiple perspectives.
- Promotes a curriculum that is constantly evolving and innovating to keep Laurence at the forefront of elementary education.
Explore and Learn More!
Laurence School does not discriminate based upon race, color, or national or ethnic origin in the educational instruction, administration of its educational policies, admissions policies, financial aid or scholarships, athletic or other School-administered programs, and any other activities generally accorded or made available to students at the School.