After School Enrichment Program Winter 2017
Classes begin January 4th and end March 17th unless otherwise noted.
We have many new and exciting offerings this winter. No matter your
child’s interests, he/she will find classes that enrich his/her talents and skills. Read the class descriptions along with your child and see what wonderful things are happening after school! Enrichment classes are from 2:50 PM - 3:50 PM, with the exception of Chess and The Jungle Book.
- Enrollment in Winter After School Enrichment classes will be granted on a first come first serve basis. If a class reaches capacity, please enroll in the wait list, as we will try our best to accommodate each student.
- If a particular class fails to reach an appropriate enrollment, it will be cancelled. If this happens, you will be notified as soon as possible so that you can receive a refund or choose another class.
- Refunds will not be given due to sports practices and games. Please schedule your child's activities accordingly.
- In the event of inclement weather, outdoor classes will, whenever possible be held indoors.
- Fees vary based upon materials needed and on the number of classes being offered - determined by the school calendar.
- There will be no refunds for student absences.
Financial aid for enrichment classes is available for qualified applicants. Eligibility will be determined on a case-by-case basis. Please contact the Business Office to apply.
Winter classes begin on Tuesday, January 24th. There are two semesters of orchestra classes that run from September-January and January-May.
The Laurence School offers quality music education for young children, providing students in grades K-6 with a valuable learning experience in instrumental music. The professional and highly-skilled teachers share the institution’s vision of excellence.