Laurence School gives children an unparalleled foundation for success in academics and life.
A Laurence education ...
- Educates the "Total Child," focusing not only on academic learning, but also on social, emotional and physical development
- Engages students to promote active learning through experiential projects, collaboration with classmates, real-world discovery, and learning activities tailored to age-level development
- Provides small, flexible groups for math and reading allowing children to work beyond and at grade level, and to move up when needed
- Emphasizes a conceptual understanding of subjects and problem-solving for deeper learning
- Develops students' empathy, resiliency, and leadership through our Represent the "L" Character Education Program
- Nurtures a diverse and inclusive educational experience to broaden students' perspectives
- Promotes a curriculum that is constantly evolving and innovating to keep Laurence at the forefront of elementary education
Laurence School does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, national and ethnic origin, or sexual orientation in administration of our educational policies, admission policies, financial programs, employment, and athletic and other school administrered programs.