Laurence School gives children an unparalleled foundation for success in academics and life.
What is a Laurence education?
- Educating the "Total Child," focusing not only on academic learning, but also on social, emotional and physical development
- Engaging students to promote active learning through experiential projects, collaboration with classmates, real-world discovery, and learning activities tailored to age-level development
- Learning in small, flexible groups for math and reading allowing children to work beyond and at grade level, and to move up when needed
- Emphasizing a conceptual understanding of subjects and problem-solving for deeper learning
- Developing students' empathy, resiliency, and leadership through our Represent the "L" Character Education Program
- Creating a diverse and inclusive educational experience to broaden students' perspectives
- Learning through a curriculum that is constantly evolving and innovating to keep Laurence at the forefront of elementary education